The Browser is a flexible tree, located at the left side of the Track Manager (You can use the Track Manager's View button to show/hide it). It provides quick access to many TP elements and allows you to save/load presets per project or globally.
The Browser contains the following elements:
- Tracks. Allows you to insert audio/midi/video and track combinations by double clicking one of these items.
- You can drag & drop a new track to the track manager and it is inserted in the place you drop it.
- VSTs. Allows you to browse and load known VST plugins. To configure the known VST plugins you can use the VST Explorer.
- You can drag & drop a new VST to a track and it will be inserted to that track (if insertion is supported).
- Rolls and Scores. Allows you to import a previously saved midi part (either from the pianoroll or from the score editor). The preset may be saved per project or globally.
- To save a roll from the track manager, right click a part.
- To save a score from the score editor, select it with the mouse and right click.
- Mixers. Allows you to import previously saved mixer states.
- To save a mixer state, right click to the mixer Windows.
- Audio Effects. Allows you to import previously saved audio effects. The effects can either replace existing effects or add to them.
- To save an audio effects collection, use the menu in the Run Time Effect dialog.
- Tempos, Markers, Regions. Allows you to load presets saved in those elements.
- Loaded VSTs, Show you options that you can use in your loaded VSTs.
- Desktop. Allows you to browse your PC and import/preview compatible (audio and video) files.
- Projects. Allows you to either open a previous project, or to import tracks from it.
If the project you want to import tracks from is not in that list, you can use the "Import" button at the tab group in the ribbon.
- Yamaha Styles. Shows you options related to Yamaha Styles.
- History. Keeps a history of your recent actions, which you may replicate.