Turbo Play Menu is shown in Windows XP (and in Vista/7 if the ribbon is deactivated). It contains the following:
- File - Common project operations such as new/open/save.
- Edit - All commands that are also found via right clicking in the Track Manager.
- Track - Use this to add or move tracks.
- Transporter - Use this to configure Links , Markers , Regions, and the Transporter.
- Devices - Use this to load devices like ASIO, VST. For more, see Devices.
- Sound Files - Use this to import/export audio files. For more, see File Types.
- CD Master - Use this to record audio to CD. For more, see CD-R.
- MIDI - Use this for midi effects in the Pianoroll Editor.
- Audio - Use this for audio effects in the Audio Editor.
- Tools - Use this for miscellaneous tools, such as auto-update.
- Scripts - Use this for scripting.
- Options - Use this for Turbo Play configuration.
- Help - Use this to see available help/support options.
In Windows Vista and 7 the menu is not visible by default because it is replaced by the ribbon.